(This Support Group is dedicated to our beloved father Sh. Govind Ram)
Sh. Govind Ram
He was a patient of Liver and Kidney faliure.
Our Dad's blessing is with every patient.
We just want to help patients and their family members through our experience.
We need support of every one.
Love Your Liver & Live Longer!
This Support Group is started with the consent of Dr Subash Gupta.
Liver Transplant Consultant of India Support Group gives you all the
details of the most important organ of the body Liver and its
transplantation, surgery, diseases and liver transplant surgeon and
liver specialists Dr Subash Gupta
in Delhi India.
Dr Subash Gupta is a Professor of Liver transplantation who has done over 500 liver transplants.
This Support Group creates & gives the hope to those who are
suffering from terminal liver disease that at a fraction of the cost
abroad, they will definitely have a better life ahead after
This Consultant/Support Group is dedicated to bringing expert advice
and the latest in medical advances to the doorstep of those who wish to
, those suffering from ( or ), unfortunate few who are dying from liver or and those who have been given a fresh lease of life by a .
(Why you need counselling?)
Important Issues on Liver Transplant
Important Issues on Pediatric Liver transplant
- What is liver transplantation?
- When does one require a liver transplant?
- How are candidates for liver transplant determined?
- Can anyone with liver problems get a transplant?
- Is Liver transplant Legal in India?
- How long does it take to get a new liver?
- Where does a liver for transplant come from?
- Is liver donation safe?
- What about Health Insurance?
- What happens in the hospital?
- How long would surgery take?
- What happens during this recovery period?
- When will I be able to go home?
- What is rejection?
- Do immunosuppressants have any side effects?
- What are the signs and symptoms of rejection?
- What are the other problems that can damage the liver transplant?
- Is a recurrence of the original disease in the transplanted liver likely?
- What if the transplant doesn't work?
- How do I take care of my liver after I leave the hospital?
- Can I go back to my daily activities?
- What is liver transplantation?
- Who is a candidate for a liver transplant?
- How is it decided that my child needs a liver transplant?
- Who can be the donor for transplantation?
- What does a pre transplant evaluation process consists of?
- What are the pros and cons of living donor transplantation?
- What is the average hospital stay for a donor?
- How does donation affect the donor's ability to work?
- How long will the operation take?
- What are the risks of transplant surgery?
- What is the postoperative period like for the child who undergoes liver transplantation?
- What medications will my child take at home after transplant?
- Once my child leaves the hospital, what happens?
- Who will look after my child long term?
- What restrictions will my child have during her recovery?
- What lifestyle changes are associated with liver transplants?
- What is the survival rate for children with liver transplants?
- What is the cost of a liver transplant?
To give Liver Disease or Liver Transplant patients and their families the up-to-date information, practical advice and support they need to reduce the fear and uncertainty of Liver Transplant .
THE LIVER TRANSPLANT AND GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP
The Mission behind this Support Group is: We wish to spread the message of timely treatment for liver diseases including hepatitis, liver cancer, fulminant (acute) liver failure, cirrhosis and end stage liver disease etc.
Through this support group we offer
support, knowledge and hope to liver families around the world. we are
trying to work as LIVER FAMILY in India. This Govind Ram, Liver Transplant Consultant of India Support Group is for all people pre or post transplant. It's also for those going through evaluations or might be soon.
Why Choose Us? (Why you need counselling?)For Important Issues on Liver Transplant
1. Before the Transplant
you or a loved one are in need of an organ transplant, you're sure to
have questions. The following sections will help you and your family
learn more about the pre-transplant process so that you can know what
- Organ facts
- Living with devices
- About organ allocation
- Getting on the list
- Selecting a hospital
- Financing a Transplant
2. During the Transplant
Because your transplant may be one of the most important events of your
life, it is essential to understand how your transplant operation will
work. It is also important to stay informed so that you can ask the
right questions about surgical objectives and strategies.
3. After the Transplant
After receiving your transplant, you will continue to work closely with
your transplant team, who will play an active role in your recovery.
Although living with a transplant will give you a new lease on life,
caring for a healthy organ involves taking sensible steps to recover
fully and return to a normal, active lifestyle.
The following sections will help you and your family learn more about
the post-transplant process so that everyone involved is informed and
4. Pediatric Transplantation
Children often have many questions about organ donation and
transplantation. As parents, it can be challenging to know how to best
support them during this stressful time
Consult regarding Liver,
Liver Disease, Liver Transplant, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Liver
Dialysis or any queries related to this field.
with Anshu Gupta, Liver Transplant Consultant / Liver Transplant
Coordinator / Liver Transplant Counsellor of Dr Subash Gupta's Liver
For Appointment Contact:
- Medications: Protecting Your Transplant
- Staying Healthy with Your New Transplant